What Are Chicago’s Most Popular Diamond Shapes?
- Round Brilliant–A classic, popular cut diamonds that is prized for sparkle and brilliance.
- Oval Cut–A contemporary cut diamond, established in the 1960’s, large surface area.
- Cushion Cut–Known for it’s crushed ice reflection, a blend between old mine cuts and oval shapes.
- Princess– A classic, yet contemporary cut with exquisite sparkle.
- Emerald– A graceful, classic cut that will last the test of time. Art Deco or Bust.
- Asscher– Hollywood, glamorous, classy. All the above would apply. Simply lovely.
- Marquise– Since the 1800’s in France, Marquise Diamonds are unique and delicate.
- Radiant-Sparkle and brilliance just behind a Round Brilliant diamond.
- Pear–A unique and lovely diamond, for your unique and lovely bride-to-be.
Our Loose Diamond Inventory is carefully selected to assure that your diamond purchase is the highest quality, GIA certified, and amazingly beautiful stone that we can find.
Who’s the Best Jeweler in Chicago?
In short, Marshall Pierce & Company. We’ve been in the business since 1928, and have built a reputation on creating good relationships, and making sure our customers are informed and confident in their engagement ring purchase. It’s a big deal. We get it, and want to make certain you have a wonderful, memorable experience. We’d be happy to set up an appointment for you to take a look at our engagement ring inventory.